MISS ME?


There's a thump in my chest and a familiar urgency within. It's a feeling I've not felt in months. I am not ashamed to say or own it; it's a part of the process. "Forgive me," will you? I know you can, and you will; you have missed me 😍😍😍.


It's been almost one year I wrote to you. I never forgot you, how could I? When you creep into my thoughts, and I carry you in my heart all day long. I've experienced several intrigues. I've written titles without content or context. I've even read more than I used to, collecting words from everyone who had some to spare, yet I never got to writing out my heart. Despite authoring another ebook last June, isn't it strange I have been radio silent? It wasn't a writer's block, darling; there is no restriction for anyone born of Christ. It was a careful war, a battle between my feelings and the truth. 

 




When I first recognized my gift, I was writing for freedom, an escape from the realities of life. After a while, I decided I couldn't do that for long, so I came to a place of higher purpose- You. In finding you, I struggled to please, so it was hardly ever about him. But at this moment, there's no this without him. He makes it all make sense. So, we may infer that I took my time embracing the pleasures of Him at the center. 

 



In retrospect, I have concluded that all I must say to you must not mislead. For I must stand where God stands, and the best way to stand right is in his word. My words will no longer be born out of emotions, feelings, or what I think to be right. As I have experienced these few months severally, senses and feelings fail; God remains infallible. 

 

It feels like a new era, and I'm so excited. 

"As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens the countenance of his friend" –Proverbs 27:17.
So we will begin to explore the wonders of living in Love, the reason why we are here at all. I have an overwhelming urge to start with "Book Reviews," an idea a dear friend shared with me two years ago. I'm trusting God for richness, freshness, and a simplicity that you cannot miss. 

 

Can't wait? I cannot either!

 

Love always, 

 

Motolani. 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ON THE STREETS OF LAGOS

On The Streets of Lagos....

On The Streets Of Lagos