On Relationships If you are not ready to see a reflection of your true nature in the eyes of another person, in the words of another person, then you may never be ready to share their World. On Love There's already so much hate than the World can take. When you go out every day, let your love touch the other person. Love; like hate is a wildfire, it spreads with the simplest touch. On Living Yesterday is gone; forever. Today is a gift, cherish it. Tomorrow isn't promised. On God Your view of God becomes the way you interact with people around you. So, without God's input, you may just be another devil in human form. On Self Worth Self Worth is not Self Esteem. It is rather the currency in which you transact with yourself. Whatever anyone tells you does not matter. What you tell yourself is ultimate. On M oney Money is a defence. Money is not evil in the World; the intent of man's...
Love is human I met him on an unsuspecting day In the least of all places Somewhere in the crevices of my soul But love is not a man For now I know That every human is merely it's vessel Love is not how to show It is how to live So before you spit hatred Remember there's Love at every turn A phenomenon you could choose to live Not the hate;with havoc in its wake
When I clocked 20, I single handedly learnt a great lesson; love is not blind. Humans allow themselves to be blinded by an emotion they refer to as love. And in my musings, I know also that we have tagged love what it’s not. Sound familiar yet? Love isn’t just an emotion; it is a way of life. How did I learn? By the simplest gestures of daily living that didn’t necessary have any sexual expectations or demand a return for a good turn. Like an heartily cheer, a warm smile, protective arms, an extra mile, deep concern, eyes that don’t lie - That is pure, untainted love. Maybe you didn’t know, or maybe do, but I’ll tell, the heart and mind has eyes. The Mind’s eye is a gateway into your conscience and we know that so many have consciously gouged out those pair. In the same vein, the mind’s eye is a mirror into all that you are and will ever be (a God factor if you like). When the mind is wrong, bruv, you might be totally fucked. The heart in our opinion houses love w...
Comments
Post a Comment