unpopular resolutions: slightly





new year




This year being new is a function of my mindset
So,
I will seize the day by her hours
Till around the clock
And make every minute count
I will wake up with thanks
Round off in grace
All day won't be all day forever
So,  say hi to my lover
For time and hugs
For being there through my emotional fever
If at its end
My sexy dark mellanin
kiss the earth
I hope your tears for me won't be of regret
For all I could have
But didn't grasp
I hope you light me a candle
For every life I touched
Since this sorrow won't drag on for long
I'll smile for a little while
As the sun shines on at least
This year will be different
For I'd define every inch of it with the divine
God is everywhere within
I'll seek him out
Till I find the ultimate
The peace only he gives.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ON THE STREETS OF LAGOS

On The Streets of Lagos....

On The Streets Of Lagos